What services do I visit your office for?
Total eye care exams, pink eye, glaucoma, cataracts, macular degeneration dry eye and other diseases
How do I pay for your services?
We work with most major insurance companies BECAUSE OF THE RAPIDLY CHANGING STATE OF INSURANCE, OUR STAFF WORKS HARD TO VERIFY YOUR COVERAGE PRIOR TO YOUR VISIT.
We accept major credit and debit cards, cash, and check.
We accept CARE CREDIT as well.
We request payment when service is provided.
What does the new health insurance law mean to me?
Our professional association, the American Optometric Association, is keeping us up to date on the new law. Here is what we understand so far:
- Medicare patients are not affected by this bill;
- The new health care bill does not affect anyone’s ongoing insurance at this time; in fact, you will not see any difference in your billing or reimbursement, except your payment turnaround is likely to be faster;
- The new bill establishes children’s vision as an essential health benefit;
- Your child’s Optometrist visits are now covered by all insurance plans;
- Eyeglasses and contact lenses are exempt from a new 2.9% medical device excise tax.
There will certainly be more information to come: however, all the signs point to improvements in the way the law handles your optometric care, and to more efficiency in your billing and reimbursements.