At Family EyeCare Clinic, we believe strongly in giving back to the community and caring for the eyes of all those in need. Outreach programs represent an opportunity to show the community the level of commitment our optometrists have to their community. The staff also plays an important role in community outreach.
We participate with:
- Rotary – Community Volunteering and Fund raising for our Youth
- Lions Club – Community Vision awareness
- Vinny Vision School Training
- Free exams for children in Cleveland
- Head Start physician volunteer
- Prevent Blindness